What is an ISO 45001 Certification?
The ISO 45001 certification is the ultimate international standard in Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) management systems.
The primary aim of the ISO 45001 is to help organisations and businesses, move toward a zero-incident tolerance. An ISO committee of OH&S management experts, with the intention of addressing the nearly 3 million occupational-accident-related deaths each year, established this standard.
With the guidance of previous benchmarks included in the OHSAS 18001 standard, the ISO 45001 was designed to become an all-in-one OH&S management system solution, whilst simultaneously aligning with the International Labour Organisation’s standards, conventions, and safety guidelines.
Implementing an OH&S management system in line with ISO 45001 standards means that your organisation can proactively take steps to prevent injury and ill-health.
What are the benefits of an ISO 45001 Certification?
In many cases, implementing an OH&S management system and having it certified to ISO 45001 is not only crucial to the success of your organisation but in some cases mandatory for the safety of your personnel.
There are a number of benefits in ISO 45001 certification, including but not limited to:
- Improving employee safety and reducing workplace-related accidents, incidences, and deaths.
- Increasing productivity and engaging employees in safety, therefore creating a more profitable and cohesive work environment.
- Boosting stakeholder confidence and lowering insurance costs by demonstrating consistent safety standards regulated at an international level.
- Standing out as an industry leader and gaining a competitive advantage, therefore getting more business, larger clients & better long-term referrals.
- Minimising organisational downtime due to work-related accidents, meaning greater productivity.
ISO 45001 is right if you and your organisation need to demonstrate a commitment to managing the safety of workers and interested parties.
Why choose ADER Consulting ss your ISO 45001 Consultants?
Ensuring your organisation or business OH&S management systems are meeting ISO standards is vital to long-term success in organizational safety practice.
When looking at engaging an ISO 45001 consultant, it is vital that your consultant has the relevant experience required to save you time, money, and guarantee success in your certification.
At ADER Consulting, our team has countless years of experience in getting organizations, businesses, and companies certification-ready across a wide range of industries.
By engaging us as your ISO 45001 Consultant we will conduct the following:
- Assist in any required transition from the OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001. If you are currently under this certification this transition must occur before March 2021.
- Conduct a full review of your current OH&S management system and organisational safety practices, standards & processes.
- When required, create an ISO 45001 custom roadmap to help get your business or organisation ready for the standard.
- Liaise, train, and equip key management personnel, stakeholders, or relevant employees in how best to approach the ISO 45001 audit.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of bespoke systems that are relevant to the ISO 45001 Certification.
ADER Consulting helps businesses and organisations Australia-wide. If you want to guarantee certification to ISO 45001 standards, book your free consultation with us today.
If you require more than the ISO 9001, we offer an Integrated Management System (IMS) package which involves a combination of compliance services: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
Each ISO certification is based on a universally compatible system called the Annex SL. This “triple threat package” helps businesses reach the ultimate international compliance standards in a cost and time-effective manner.